Friday, March 23, 2007
Driving on the highway shadows running by,
Feel like a plane with wings ready to fly.
Twinkling lights guiding your way,
On the road and in the sky.
--It is a golden number we always come across when we are listing priorities. People are so swamped by it that anything and everything that they think about comes in packs of TEN. Don’t believe me?
Let’s look at this:
Best movies of the year; the list goes up to…10.
Favorite songs… again 10.
Talk about the Top Universities; and you obviously mean… The Top 10.
FBI Most Wanted... 10
Heard at what number Downing Street the British Prime Minister lives? Let me guess, 10.
What is our whole number system based on? …10
Wickets to take… 10
GPA, I wish I had… 10
Number of Commandments… they had to be 10
Number of items on this list … intentionally 10
Well, here are my Ten things which feature high on my to do list:
- Go for a course on Paragliding
- Learn to play Guitar
- Get my self a couple of these R/C Cars (A Ford GT Model)
- Go on a trek in Tibet
- Read up on Architecture
- Get completely sloshed out on drink party thrown by a friend
- Be able to converse with a stranger for more than 10 minutes
- Get some cooking lessons from Mom
- Learn Horse Riding
- Go on without sleeping for a week (no sleeping equivalent to 3 hours/day)